Thursday, May 19, 2011

Okay, I Am A Girly Girl!

I adore anything feminine. I aways have. Frilly, flirty, ruffled, pink, roses, silk, etc. etc. My poor husband. I knew I had a wonderful man when he let me paint the living room walls ice pink. Oh, was that color gorgeous! I never tired of it. When I am looking for vintage or antique treasures, you will see, my eye gravitates toward the more feminine items. Since we sell our finds to all sorts of collectors, I am really trying to find unique "mens" items, or things that have a masculine feel. Here are just a few of my latest finds. What fun finding them!

A very heavy manual date stamp by Bates


A croc embossed leather case with working clock


A heavy gadget that may be an early credit card processor

An old, heavy enameled steel, tape dispenser and weapon :-) 

A cute antique painted metal toy register bank

No comments:

Post a Comment